Born at the beginning of 1950 from the workshop of Adelino Bevilacqua in the historic headquarters of Donnini (FI) as a lead Tie manufacturing reality.
In the 1990’s Bevilacqua Srl is transferred to new and current headquarters, close to original birthplace, enlarging range on products and services without altering handcrafted characteristics which today continue and permeate our traditional hand-made creations.
In 2010 new Bevilacqua restyled project was born, introducing our friend “Jack” combined with our original ’70 Brand logo representing
our values, our origins and curiosity for the coming future.
….keep workin’ on with all our passion