Born at the beginning of 1950 from the workshop of Adelino Bevilacqua in the historic headquarters of Donnini (FI)
as a lead Tie manufacturing reality.
In the 1990’s Bevilacqua Srl is transferred to new and current headquarters, close to original birthplace of the Company.
Satisfying the ever growing demands, thanks to innovative
manufacturing methods, without altering the manual and tailoring
characteristics which today continue to permeate our traditional hand-made creations.
In 2010 new Bevilacqua restyled project was born... we keep workin’ on with all our passion.